In your own space, talk about setting yourself a fannish goal. Big or small, it doesn't matter. Some great examples include: complete a bingo, sign-up for a Big Bang, write that fic you've been thinking about for years, podfic that story that you love, make a fanmix for your fandom, post that bit of meta or reclist you keep postponing. Maybe resolve to be better at leaving feedback, or answering comments.
So I already kind of did this in my New Years Resolution post (here) but, to recap...
1. Leave at least one prompt for every prompt-fest I plan on following.
2. Leave a comment on every fic I read, especially fest fics.
3. Try making a few podfics, see if I like it
4. Get more involved overall in fandom/with the people in fandom: comment on general posts, offer to beta, etc.
5. Continue to make rec lists