I also signed up for hdtropes on Saturday at the crack of dawn, and I'm super excited/nervous! Excited because it seems like a lot of fun and I LOVE tropes, and nervous because my writing has been more of a trickle than a stream, and an exchange definitely puts the pressure on. But I'm somebody who tends to do well under pressure, and I've been wondering if maybe the lack of firm/immediate deadlines has been part of why I've had a hard time focusing on writing, so I guess we will see how it all shakes out! Wish me luck?
Weekly Word Count (4/24 - 4/30) = 3,812
What I Worked On:
- July daily_deviant - went through Alpha edits, sent to & got back from beta, and started going through beta edits!
- August daily_deviant - finished drafting, went through initial edits, and sent to Alpha!
- Ageplay Fic - went through the few scenes in the outline and added some detail/clarification.
- Jeddy Fic - wrote another section! Now that I am finished with the first drafts of all my outstanding DD fics, I've basically got nothing with a deadline on my plate for the next 2 weeks until Tropes assignments arrive, so I'm hoping to make some progress on this one while I wait.
Next Week's Goals
Decided to add in a new section to my weekly wrap-ups to write down my goals for the next week. I'm hoping actually thinking about them and writing them down will make me more likely to follow through.
- August daily_deviant - go through Alpha edits.
- Jeddy Fic - write another section.
- Ageplay Fic - think more about the outline and maybe write out some more potential scenes.
This entry was originally posted here on Dreamwidth. Please comment there using OpenID