Weekly Word Count (5/15 - 5/21) = 7,552
What I Worked On:
- August daily_deviant - no words, but found a beta!
- hdtropes - wrote a scene! As I said above, this scene ended up being much longer than I thought it would be, but there was a lot of important information to convey here. I am already dreading the editing process because I know it's going to require a lot of reworking, but at least it's drafted!
- Pinch Hit - drafted, went through alpha/beta edits, and submitted! I ended up taking on an unexpected pinch hit this past week, but it immediately sparked an idea and thankfully came together pretty quickly! Very much unplanned, but I'm actually really happy with it.
Next Week's Goals
- hdtropes - write a scene. This might be ambitious, considering I am traveling for 5/7 days in this next writing week. BUT I think the scene will be a relatively short one, and I might be able to sneak some writing time in during my trip, so it very well could be doable.
- ATF Sequel Ideas - work on outline. This is sort of an unofficial goal, but since I'm going to be hanging out with the wonderful human who beta'd my original ATF fic, I might try and chat about some of my thoughts for the sequel and get their feedback. Super low priority though.
This entry was originally posted here on Dreamwidth. Please comment there using OpenID