Weekly Word Count (4/8 - 4/14) = 1,836
What I Worked On:
- daily_deviant April: did final read-through and posted! You can read it here.
- daily_deviant Banging Birthday: scrapped my outline and drafted fic from scratch. I think part of why I was struggling to even start this one was because I wasn't really happy with my initial idea. But once I decided to approach it from a new angle, the words began flowing much easier!
- Cross Gen Fic: refined outline. Just for fun I opened up this old outline idea to see how I felt about it and ended up adding and refining some things.
Next Week's Goals
- daily_deviant Banging Birthday: finish this up, do a final read-through, and send to beta. I think my beta might actually get it back to me before the week is up as well, in which case, I'd love to go through final edits and maybe even submit...
- Drarry Angst: I've had the urge to write some Drarry, and this is a one-shot plot bunny I outlined a bit ago that would be perfect to play around with after I finish up with DD.
This entry was originally posted here on Dreamwidth. Please comment there using OpenID