Weekly Word Count (8/12 - 8/18) = 4,668
What I Worked On:
- hd_hurtfest: got back from beta & went through beta edits.
- hd_fan_fair: wrote a scene and went through initial edits on the first 1/3 of the fic & sent that bit off to beta.
- bbtp_challenge: edited draft, found, sent to, and got back from beta.
- Augustdaily_deviant: went through final edits and posted! You can read it here!
- Septemberdaily_deviant: wrote first draft, did initial edits, &found, sent to, and got back from beta.
- hp_nextgen_fest: claimed a prompt
- weasleyjumpers: claimed a prompt and drafted, edited, and sent to beta! I wasn't planning on signing up with all my other projects, but I ended up reworking my original BBTP idea that I had partially drafted before scrapping, so it worked out!
Next Week's Goals
- July/Augusthpfemslash-minifest: go through final edits & post.
- bbtp_challenge: go through beta edits.
- weasleyjumpers: go beta edits if I get back this week.
- hd_fan_fair: write two scenes. I'm super close to finishing the draft, which I'd high-key like to do by the end of the month. I've managed to finish drafting anything else that is due before this one, so I should be able to focus almost entirely on this in terms of writing, with brief breaks to edit the other items.
- hd_hurtfest: send to brit-picker, and go through edits if I get back this week!
- Septemberdaily_deviant: go through beta edits.