GOALSNovember Word Count Goal: 5,185 / 5,000
2020 Total Word Count Goal: 143,723 / 150,000
2020 Total Writing Days Goal: 212 / 240
Not thrilled by the word count, but not mad at it either, as I did hit my goal and I really didn't think I'd be going much over it. So words were about what I anticipated even if I would have loved more.
- hd_fan_fair: no words, but reveals went up so I can finally claim my fic! You can read it here.
- hp_nextgen_fest: no words, but reveals went up so I can finally claim my fic! You can read it here!
- daily_deviant January: with through initial edits, sent to beta, and went through beta edits.
- hp_nextgen_festBonus!Fic: no words, but reveals went up so I can finally claim this bonus fic that I unexpectedly co-write with the lovely shiftylinguini! You can read it here
- Drarry PWP: outlined and started drafting!
- Random Drarry!Fic: jotted down a couple of scene ideas. This will probably never be a thing, but I figured I'd write down the few ideas I had before they went up in a puff of smoke.
- hp_goldenage: outlined! Still haven't officially signed up as I want to actually attempt to write and confirm I can get something done because my muse is very spotty atm.
DECEMBER GOALSDecember Word Count Goal: 7,000
This is how many words I need to reach my goal for the year and IDK if I have enough juice or projects to hit it. I should be able to since it's never too early to start on an idea for harrydracobang but nothing is coming together and I'm just generally not super inspired so that might not even happen at all for me.... we'll see!
December Fics to Focus On
- daily_deviant January: go through finaledits and prep for posting.
- harrydracobang: figure out what I'm doing for this fest and outline!
- Drarry PWP: finish draft!
- Random Drarry!Fic: maybe keep prodding at this and see if anything comes of it.
- hp_goldenage: start draft and sign up for fest if that looks feasible.
Upcoming Fics / Stuff on the back-burner
- Infidelity!fic: this is a very random plunny that I'm not totally wed to. I might add to/refine the outline, but tbd.
- Drarry Coda: still kind of on the fence about this one. It's an expansion of an existing fic, I've got it outlined but I've been struggling to really find the will to write it. Which I'm thinking is maybe a sign that I said everything I wanted to say in the original fic...
- Taking Chances Sequel: This is waaay on the back-burner. Like, have-not-committed-to-making-this-a-real
ity back-burner. BUT, I do have a document where I've been tossing in ideas of potential plot points/scenes for a sequel, and I have a kind of vague idea of where the fic would go.I've got quite a lot of content here and should probably sit down soon and try and wrangle it into some semblance of an actual plot. I'm pretty excited about some of the ideas I have, but working on the first fic was so draining, that I'm not quite up for tackling another long Drarry fic at the moment. I'd lowkey love to at least outline this in 2020, but I've also got some big life stuff happening next year that will likely limit writing time, so IDK if that's even remotely feasible.
- Pile O' Plot Bunnies: I currently have a list of over 20 concrete plot bunny ideas. Some of things I'll try and incorporate into fests or daily deviant themes. Some are sequels or codas to existing fics of mine. There are a couple of ideas here that I REALLY want to write at some point, so I'm always keeping an eye out for a good opportunity to prioritize one of my ideas.