GOALSMarch Word Count Goal: 17,672 / 15,000
2021 Total Word Count Goal: 48,495 / 150,000
2021 Total Writing Days Goal: 68 / 220
Despite the fact that, throughout the month, I felt like I wasn't really making great progress, this is actually my best monthly WC this year, so yay for that! I think finally working on some smaller projects in addition to HDBB has helped, particularly because I'm at a point in HDBB where it's a bit more of a slog and having other things to work on while that sorts itself out has allowed me to somewhat maintain my writing momentum.
- harrydracobang: wrote 8 scenes + decided on an ending and outlined another 3 or so chapters
- Potential hd-wireless:wrote 6 scenes.
- hp_goldenage: No words, but reveals went up so I was able to claim my fic!You can read it here!
- Unwanted Plot Bunny: outlined and wrote 4 scenes.
APRIL GOALSApril Word Count Goal: 15,000
This has been pretty doable for me so far this year, and even though I definitely have enough o work on to blow past this, my muse is also feeling a bit sketchy so we'll see what happens...
April Fics to Focus On
- harrydracobang: I'd like to aim for writing at least 8/16 of the remaining scenes this month. But also, I'm going back and forth on if I want to start doing some editing for the earlier parts because my draft is hella messy right now and sort of stressing me out. If I decide to start editing, I'd probably aim for 3-4 new scenes.
- Potential hd-wireless: still haven't officially signed up for the fest (I have until the end of May) and I think in order to feel confident that I'll be able to submit something, I'll want to shoot for writing at least 4/6 remaining scenes.
- Unwanted Plot Bunny: this is super casual but I'm enjoying working on it and generally shooting for about one scene a week.
Upcoming Fics / Stuff on the back-burner
- Futuredaily_deviant: the comm is essentially on hiatus with no firm plans to return, but I'm planning to continue writing for it if they post themes or fest info. I actually have a finished fic that I'd already written in anticipation of their yearly "everything old is new again" themes for January, which I'll plan to post just for fun if we don't get any themes by June.
- Deaged Fic: this is a vague idea I love, I just haven't fleshed out the actual outline/plot yet.
- Sterek!AU: I think I might need to just accept that this is just not happening right now. I've got it outlined but I need to rewatch the movie inspiration to refine, and I've just not been in the mood.
- Taking Chances Sequel: on indefinite hiatus. I've got several pages worth of ideas for the sequel, but it's in no cohesive plot form, and IDK if it'll ever come to life.
- Pile O' Plot Bunnies: I currently have a list of over 20 concrete plot bunny ideas. Some of things I'll try and incorporate into fests or daily deviant themes. Some are sequels or codas to existing fics of mine. There are a couple of ideas here that I REALLY want to write at some point, so I'm always keeping an eye out for a good opportunity to prioritize one of my ideas.