GOALSMay Word Count Goal: 18,469 / 15,000
2021 Total Word Count Goal: 70,415 / 150,000
2021 Total Writing Days Goal: 95 / 220
I didn't even make one of these posts last month because I was so meh about writing. But the muse came back with a vengeance in May, but not for the fic I'm actually supposed to be writing... I'm just not really feeling HP lately, and I'm trying not to force it. I have at least three HP WIPs that I definitely want to finish at some point, but who knows when that might be.
- harrydracobang: wrote 2 scenes.
- Rogue Samstiel Fuck or Die Bunny: outlined, drafted, edited, and sent to beta.
- Unwanted Wincest Bunny: outlined and wrote 5 scenes.
- Even More Unwanted Wincest Bunny: outlined, wrote, edited, and posted! I know! I wrote a thing! You can read it here.
JUNE GOALSJune Word Count Goal: 15,000
June will be an adventure in terms of writing! I have an entire document of Supernatural ideas and at least three HP ideas that I eventually want to finish. I also have a bunch of real life stuff that will probably be taking priority, so who the fuck knows what will happen.
June Fics to Focus On
- harrydracobang: I... think I'm maybe throwing in the towel on this one. I *know* I could finish it in time, and I'm very close tot the 80% mark, but with the way I'm feeling about HP right now, I think trying to make the deadline will be a miserable experience and the fic will suffer. So. I think my goal will be to go through the fic and maybe start fleshing out some of the super rough scenes? IDK, I might not even touch it.
- Rogue Samstiel Fuck or Die Bunny: go through beta edits and post.
- Unwanted Wincest Bunny: finish draft, edit, and send to beta.
- A Relationship Unravels: one of my three partially written HP fics. The scenes in this one are super short, so I'd love to write a couple of them this month just to check it off the list, and also because I do really like the concept.
Upcoming Fics / Stuff on the back-burner
- Futuredaily_deviant: the comm is essentially on hiatus with no firm plans to return, but I'm planning to continue writing for it if they post themes or fest info. I actually have a finished fic that I'd already written in anticipation of their yearly "everything old is new again" themes for January, which I'll plan to post next month if the don't post any themes by the end of June.
- Abandoned hd-wireless: wasn't able to get my shit together to make the fest, but I'd love to finish at some point. Maybe for next year? LOL.
- Deaged Fic: this is a vague idea I love, I just haven't fleshed out the actual outline/plot yet.
- Sterek!AU: I think I might need to just accept that this is just not happening right now. I've got it outlined but I need to rewatch the movie inspiration to refine, and I've just not been in the mood.
- Taking Chances Sequel: on indefinite hiatus. I've got several pages worth of ideas for the sequel, but it's in no cohesive plot form, and IDK if it'll ever come to life.
- Pile O' Plot Bunnies: I currently have a list of over 20 concrete plot bunny ideas. Some of things I'll try and incorporate into fests or daily deviant themes. Some are sequels or codas to existing fics of mine. There are a couple of ideas here that I REALLY want to write at some point, so I'm always keeping an eye out for a good opportunity to prioritize one of my ideas.