GOALSAugust Word Count Goal: 23,343 / 15,000
2021 Total Word Count Goal: 138,817 / 150,000
2021 Total Writing Days Goal: 170 / 220
Not gonna lie, kind of amazed I got so many words down! I think because I was so overwhelmed with proofing in the last half of the month that it sort of skewed my perception of my overall writing productivity, but I'm super happy with this output!
- A Relationship Unravels: finished fic and went through initial edits.
- Dream!Fic - HP: read through and edited existing scenes and wrote two new scenes.
- Monster Daddy Sam Collab: wrote part of two scenes!
- bbtp_challenge Wincest: went through beta comments, did final read-through, and prepped for posting!
- Vampire!Wincest: wrote 4.5 scenes.
- Deanmon Aftermath Wincest: outlined, wrote first draft, went through initial edits, and sent to beta.
- S8 Wincest Feelz:outlined, wrote first draft, went through initial edits, and sent to beta.
- Wincest Weed!Fic: outlined and wrote the first draft, saved for the last couple of paragraphs!
SEPTEMBER GOALSSeptember Word Count Goal: 15,000
Possibly ambitious? I thought so for August and I ended up exceeding my goal, but that's largely because I was super productive at the beginning of the month. I lost a lot of writing time once proofing kicked up, and I anticipate dedicating a lot of time to proofing/modding this month, particularly early on, so I have no idea what that will do to my writing time/muse. But I've got plenty to work on, and the more I can maintain my momentum, the better.
September Fics to Focus On
- bbtp_challenge Wincest: post!
- Monster Daddy Sam Collab: keep writing! I'd love to finish the first ~arc~ and then discuss plans for the rest of the fic/series.
- Vampire!Wincest: I'd really love to finish this fic this month, which is possibly ambitious given other responsibilities, but possibly doable? I feel like it would make a good Halloween fic, so I'm lowkey shooting for that as a posting date...
- Deanmon Aftermath Wincest: go through edits if I get back from beta.
- S8 Wincest Feelz: go through edits if I get back from beta.
- A Relationship Unravels: after I did my initial edits I realized there's some more detail I need to add. So I need to do another round of edits before it's ready for beta
- Wincest Weed!Fic: finish draft and go through initial edits
- Dream!Fic - HP: write two scenes if I decide not to go with the below.
- Abandoned harrydracobang: recently I've been toying with the idea of posting this as a sort of anti-advent fic this December. I've got at least 21 chapters, and I think I could finagle it into 25, and it would give me a deadline to work towards, but it honestly might be too soon given my other projects/responsibilities. But I'd like to figure that out this month and start editing what I've got written to determine if it's doable.
Upcoming Fics / Stuff on the back-burner
- Futuredaily_deviant: the comm is essentially on hiatus with no firm plans to return, but I'm planning to continue writing for it if they post themes or fest info.
- Wincest Size!Kink: not a high priority, but something to come back to at some point.
- Wincest Panty!Kink: not a high priority, but something to come back to at some point.
- Sterek!AU: I think I might need to just accept that this is just not happening right now. I've got it outlined but I need to rewatch the movie inspiration to refine, and I've just not been in the mood.
- Taking Chances Sequel: on indefinite hiatus. I've got several pages worth of ideas for the sequel, but it's in no cohesive plot form, and IDK if it'll ever come to life.
- Pile O' Plot Bunnies: I currently have a list of over 20 concrete plot bunny ideas. Some of things I'll try and incorporate into fests or daily deviant themes. Some are sequels or codas to existing fics of mine. There are a couple of ideas here that I REALLY want to write at some point, so I'm always keeping an eye out for a good opportunity to prioritize one of my ideas.